Back to photo list

Image from page 495 of "History of the Old Colony Railroad : a complete history of the Old Colony Railroad from 1844 to the present time in two parts" (1893)

Image from page 495 of
The picture above is taken automatically from flickr.com, if there is something related to the picture please visit and contact flickr.com
Identifier: historyofoldcolo00bost
Title: History of the Old Colony Railroad : a complete history of the Old Colony Railroad from 1844 to the present time in two parts
Year: 1893 (1890s)
Authors:
Subjects: Old Colony Railroad Company Industries Railroads
Publisher: Boston : Hager & Handy
Contributing Library: Smithsonian Libraries
Digitizing Sponsor: Smithsonian Libraries


View Book Page: Book Viewer
About This Book: Catalog Entry
View All Images: All Images From Book

Click here to view book online to see this illustration in context in a browseable online version of this book.


Text Appearing Before Image:
ture of shuttle irons of every description, which are in demand from allparts of the United States and Canada. They occupy premises convenientlyarranged and equipped with modern appliances, using both steam and waterpower. Eleven experienced workmen are employed, whose weekly output istwelve hundred setts, the work being of the best quality and finish. Themembers of the firm are enterprising and progressive business men, ever aliveto the wants of their customers and the best methods of supplying them. P. A. Drew & Company, one of the principal contractors and dealers inwood, coal, hay, straw and masons materials, are located oif Rumford street,near the station in Mansfield. This house was established in 1877 and hasbuilt up a large retail business. They have nine coal bins, each holding an 432 ADVERTISEMENTS. [JEW^ENGLAND^RATTAN^CO^l MANUFACTURERS OF % Reed and Rattan # FURNITURE. South Framingham, Mass. W. E. RYAN, Manager and Treasurer. AUBURN LAST CQM™*X±) MANUFACTURERS OF U

Text Appearing After Image:
LASTS and Sole Patterns, Faotory 9S Clark st- Carefuta^n^n % SOUTH FRAMINGHAM, MASS to fine work. E- D- STONE, Treas. and Supt. South * Framingham * Hotel, W. ALLEN, Proprietor, South Framingham, Mass., Opposite the Depot. Terms, $2.00 per day. Special Rates to Commercial Men. C. W. Allen, Clerk. HISTORY OF TOWNS AND CITIES. 433 average of about two hundred tons each, and employ two hands and two teams,and all kinds of jobbing are promptly attended to. A large stock is constantlykept on hand of all kinds of coal and wood, and orders are filled at short notice.Coal is discharged direct into the bins from the cars thus giving their patronsthe benefit of the saving in expense in getting the coal from the wharf. S. W. Card & Company, established in 1875, are engaged in the manufac-ture of machine screw taps, tap wrenches and screw plates, which are known theworld over. The premises occupied are located on Rumford avenue, Mansfield,and consist of a two-story frame building, thoroughly


Note About Images
Please note that these images are extracted from scanned page images that may have been digitally enhanced for readability - coloration and appearance of these illustrations may not perfectly resemble the original work.
Date: 2014-07-28 01:13:19



bookid:historyofoldcolo00bost bookyear:1893 bookdecade:1890 bookcentury:1800 booksubject:Old_Colony_Railroad_Company booksubject:Industries booksubject:Railroads bookpublisher:Boston___Hager___Handy bookcontributor:Smithsonian_Libraries booksponsor:Smithsonian_Libraries bookleafnumber:495 bookcollection:smithsonian

Visit : Indonesia-Product.com

Comments

No comment found!

Members of Indonesia-Product.com | Partnered with Indonesia-Export.com
Powered by IndonesiaCommerce.com | Promoted by IndonesiaWebPromotion.com


Visit Archipelago Country, A Tropical Paradise In The World : EastJava.com and Indonesia-Tourism.com